- Understanding What Higher Education Needs from E-Textbooks: An EDUCAUSE/Internet2 Pilot
This report details results from the eText pilot done by Cornell University, Indiana University, University of Minnesota, University of Virginia, and University of Wisconsin in Spring 2012.
- E-Content: Opportunity and Risk
This 2012 article offers a “Do and Don’t” list for using eContent.
- Online and Campus College Students Like Using an Open Educational Resource Instead of a Traditional Textbook
This March 2013 article discusses student use of an open educational resource, the Kansas State University Human Nutrition Flexbook.
- EDUCAUSE and Internet2 e-Content Pilot Series
The UA is participating in the Fall 2013 pilot.
- E-Textbooks Library
A collection of EDUCAUSE resources related to eTextbooks.
- Digital Textbooks Blog
Gerry McKiernan, a librarian at Iowa State University, posts news roundups, presentations, reports, and more.
- eTexts at IU
Indiana University was one of the pioneers in using eTextbooks and Courseload.
- College Open Textbooks
Information on open source eTextbooks.
- Courseload eContent Webinar
Dr. Leslie Eldenburg of the UA’s Eller College of Management provides an abundance of tips and insight into teaching with eContent and Courseload in this 15 minute video.
- Courseload Offline App Disabled Technical Bulletin - August 2013
Courseload Offline Application is being temporarily disabled.
- Courseload Offline App Replacement Technical Bulletin - October 2013
Courseload Offline Application is being reintroduced on October 24 as part of Courseload for Chrome.