Students in participating classes receive free access to eText, saving them from having to purchase a textbook. By using Courseload, students are able to easily access course materials on any computer or mobile device, creating a rich, interactive environment, and lightening the student’s load. Courseload also offers a variety of interactive features and opportunities for collaboration. Previous users of Courseload said they especially appreciated the instructor annotations, search function, and portability of an eText.
Maximize Your Experience
To fully maximize your experience using eText, we recommend that you try the following features:
- Navigate the online resources, find your instructor's notes, and search for related information: Read your Homework
- Highlight important topics, make annotations, ask questions, and share your thoughts: Take Notes
- Send your instructor a question electronically while reading your homework: Ask your Instructor a Question
- Read materials, take notes, and ask questions in Courseload even while offline: Download Resources to Read Offline
- Upload files for your personal use: Upload Files
- Create a list of frequently used pages in your eTextbook: Bookmark Pages
- Find information in your online materials, in your notes, and on the Internet: Search
- Control who can see your notes: Collaborate with Others
- Print course materials using your own printer or order a print-on-demand version: Print Content
- Instructions for screen reader users on how to accomplish the basic student tasks in Courseload: Accessibility Tools for Students
Student Training Videos
Download a complete selection of student training videos that will provide "how-tos" for many of the functions students will perform in Courseload. Each training video is available with or without closed captioning.